The S.E.O. and P.P.C. Marketing Campaign Explained
This video explains the difference between SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay Per Click).
What is the difference and which one works best for you?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEO Campaigns are based on “popularity” and “authority.” Essentially, how much traffic is coming to your website. Traffic is increased by having a popular message.
- Increase popularity by:
- Writing informative content.
- Writing content that is fun and easy to read.
- Using strong keywords (words that are used in the body of the message).
- SEO Marketing is one of the least costly investment in money.
- SEO Marketing will require more time and creativity.
PPC (Pay Per Click)
- PPC Campaigns are based are paid marketing campaigns. You “bid” on what you want to pay for certain “keywords”
- Increase clicks to your website by and pay per click marketing campaigns by:
- Using strong keywords.
- Make sure when they click it takes them to a “landing page” that is about the keyword.
- Have a strong call to action (i.e. fill out form, offer coupon or discount).
- Make sure you are getting a good price for the “keywords”