Google is an amazing company, and has some amazing strategies for growth. The primary reason they have been able to grow is because they have a great culture of leadership.
In this episode, we unpack the 8 Google Rules, and how you can apply their rules in your company. We will also take a look at the 4 keys that Steve Egner uses to lead his plumbers in his plumbing company.
*Provided by Google
1. Be a good coach
2. Empower your team and don’t micromanage
3. Express interest in team members success and personal well-being
4. Don’t be a sissy: be productive and results oriented.
5. Be a good communicator and listen to your team
6. Help your employees with career development
7. Have a clear vision and strategy for the team
8. Have key technical skills so you can help advise the team
1. Have trouble making a transition to the team
2. Lack a consistent approach to performance management and career development
3. Spent too little time managing and communicating
Now, I would like to transition and talk about how Steve Egner of Steve’s plumbing uses four of his own keys to succeed. If you would like to know more then check out this post: How Steve Egner of Steve’s Plumbing Succeeds.
1. Be fair.
2. Never go back on your word.
4. Compensate them will for performance.
This show is sponsored by clients of Service Excellence Training. Their trust allows for me and my team to provide this to you, free of charge. If you see one of our great clients out there, give them a hug.
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can learn more by clicking class links below:
You only get one life. Don’t wait until the end to figure out what is important.
If you have a something to say, then leave it in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to give us some suggestions on what you would like to hear on future episodes.
A proactive business is a successful business. That's why our team takes the time to make sure every client has a proactive, not reactive, business plan. Our strategies make your business run more smoothly and profitable.
Our training services help businesses identify and achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs). Whether it's increased revenue or higher satisfaction rates, our methods allow you to see immediate and continued results.
Our team of experts works hard to make sure your business gets personalized training. We'll work with your team one-on-one or in group settings to set and achieve your business goals. We develop training based on your goals!
We believe that people are the most valuable asset. We strive to provide outstanding benefits, life balance, leadership, and support to our team. We believe in helping people reach their greatest level of growth, contribution and satisfaction.