My nephew is only 16. He doesn’t know what he wants to do in life, but he knows he loves baseball. I recommended trying his hand at sales. Because baseball and sales are so similar.
5 Ways Sales is Like Baseball
- Team Sport – You have to be a team player to be great in sales or baseball.
- Competitive – You have to be competitive and want to win to be great.
- Goals – In both baseball and sales, goals are a must.
- Averages – Any great player will track his averages, and understand it’s a numbers game.
- Practice – Hall of game players are made on the practice field.