I have become known as “the trainer” that gets big results for big plumbing and air conditioning companies.
And, there is truth there. I was the Director of Training for Clockwork Home Services and the Success Groups and Branded Companies.
Now, I have clients that are well over the $10,000,000 mark like Abacus Plumbing and Air Conditioning, and Berkey’s Plumbing and Air Conditioning. As grateful as I am for my past, and present, work with large companies . . .
“Smaller Plumbing and Air Conditioning Companies Are My Ideal Client”
I define the ideal client as the following:
My IDEAL CLIENT:
- Values me as much as I value him/her.
- Can and will pay me what I’m worth.
- Can and will use what I teach to get a large return for his/her business.
- Awesome. Funny. Grateful. Brave. Not a pain in the butt.
- A plumbing or air conditioning company.
- Between 1 to 3 million in revenue.
- Between 4 to 10 field employees.
My OFFER to my ideal client:
- See 1 through 4.
- Provide a personal training and consultation program that produces a profitable return.
Do you fit the ideal client mold? Tell me about yourself with the form below: