Have you had a tech quit at the worst time? Let me ask it another way, “Have you ever been the tech to quit?” There are always plenty of warning signs that a tech is about to quit his job.
You need to know the signs, because a tech will quit his job when you least expect it. That’s the problem, you didn’t expect your tech to quit his job.
Sacrifice. We all know what it means to sacrifice. Many of you are in the act of sacrificing right now. For what you love, you will sacrifice time, money, blood, and even life.
Good Friday demonstrates a pure sacrifice of love and purpose.
Good Friday is not just the day a man named Jesus died on a cross.
Dying isn’t unique. We all die. But, we don’t all die for a purpose.
The purpose of Good Friday was to:
- provide a bridge from Father to child.
- demonstrate the love of the Father for his children.
- restore spiritual life to mankind.
The love of the Father comes at a very significant cost. Jesus set a standard that I long to achieve.
I’m thankful for the work on the cross. I’m thankful for Jesus. I’m thankful for the nature of God.
If I were Jesus, my pride would have got me off the cross on that Friday.
I am thankful that God’s ways are not my own.
This video explains the difference between SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay Per Click).
What is the difference and which one works best for you?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEO Campaigns are based on “popularity” and “authority.” Essentially, how much traffic is coming to your website. Traffic is increased by having a popular message.
- Increase popularity by:
- Writing informative content.
- Writing content that is fun and easy to read.
- Using strong keywords (words that are used in the body of the message).
- SEO Marketing is one of the least costly investment in money.
- SEO Marketing will require more time and creativity.
PPC (Pay Per Click)
- PPC Campaigns are based are paid marketing campaigns. You “bid” on what you want to pay for certain “keywords”
- Increase clicks to your website by and pay per click marketing campaigns by:
- Using strong keywords.
- Make sure when they click it takes them to a “landing page” that is about the keyword.
- Have a strong call to action (i.e. fill out form, offer coupon or discount).
- Make sure you are getting a good price for the “keywords”
Are you ready to increase the traffic to your website?
Plumbers and HVAC techs are naturally motivated by commissioned based pay. Paying commissions is a very natural way to keep techs focused on production. As a sales trainer, and business consultant, it’s one of my first suggestions. The challenge with a commissioned based pay is “how to maintain ethics.”
“Shallow Hal” is a movie that stars Jack Black. It’s about a guy that only sees the surface beauty of a person.
This all changes after Tony Robbins alters his perception. Tony plays a “mind trick” on him that only lets him see the inner beauty of people.
What is the end result? Shallow Hal finds real meaning in his life. He also discovers the love of his life. Shallow Hal has never been happier.
However his “friend” convinces Tony Robbins to reverse Shallow Hal’s perception back to his previous norm.