Fixing the Problems of Poor Sales
As a Salesperson, you understand the importance of closing the sale! When you don't close a sale, someone other person is going to step in and take your commissions! Often times, this is after you have done an expert job at educating the client. In a way, your knowledge was used to help the competition!
I have never met one person that is happy with low results, and is on performance based pay.
Have you stopped to imagine how much better your life would be if you closed just 20% more of the calls you missed?
20% more closed calls means an extra $20,000 in personal commissions for most HVAC and Plumbing Sales Professionals!
The Answer to Your Pay Raise is HERE!
If I told you there was a guaranteed way to make more money, on the same number of calls, you would be interested, wouldn't you?
That is exactly what you will learn how to do in The PRESS PLAY for SALES Training Series!
I (Todd Liles) have personally trained thousands of Sales Professionals to Sales Success. My sales training partner (Chris Loudermilk) has done the same. More over, we do it everyday. We clocked in over a 10,000 hours of real sales training. We have helped the companies that work achieve millions in increased sales.
We Increase All Sales Numbers:
- REPLACEMENT Average Tickets
- REPLACEMENT Closing Percentages
- BIG Add-On Opportunities
This is the most powerful and transformational SALES experience for your Plumbers, HVAC Techs and Electricians.
Give us 3 days, and we will give you a highly productive sales machine.
This program SOLD OUT for the last two years, because.... IT WORKS!
DAY 1 - WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Laying the Foundation
- The foundation of Sales must be strong to support a big future. You receive a solid foundation built on proven principles.
- This lesson lays a solid foundation built on proven principles.
Winning With Personality Types
Knowing How to Control Personalities Starts with Knowing the Personality Styles.
- You will learn exactly what it is that motivates people to take action.
- You will learn the driving force behind the DISC personal-DISC and Values assessment prior to attending the program. These assessments will be completely unpacked in a 67 page report.
- You will use this report to understand how you can improve your communications, overcome objections, and boost sales!
Preparing for the Call
- This lesson explains exactly how to get yourself mentally and emotionally ready to win! You will learn how to prepare in a way that produces results.
- All relationships are about common ground. You will learn how to find the common ground subjects that will allow you to build a powerful relationship with any client.
- This is a powerful lesson that removes the obstacle “They did not like me.”
Evaluating Through Questions
Knowing How to Ask the Questions That Get You the Answers You Want
- Did you know that the ability to ask the right questions is the most important part of the entire sales process?
- You will learn how to build your presentation based on the client’s answers.
DAY 2 - WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The client is thinking “Can design a system that will handle our needs?”
- You will learn how to make them think “I won’t use anyone else!”
- You will learn how to address the client’s fears about price, and overcome any price objections.
Proving Your Recommendation Through an Undeniable Method
- If the client doesn’t believe your findings are correct, you will never win his business.
- You will learn how to get absolute confirmation from the client.
Amplifying the “Yeses” in Your Presentation
- Getting a “Yes” is all about building value that is greater than the price concerns.
- This lesson is for anyone who has ever been told: “You are too expensive!”
Mastering Your Presentation
- Todd Liles will take you through every step in mastering the use of a Professional Presentation
- You will also receive access to the Design Guide that you can customize for your company! This is included with your class!
FREE DESIGN GUIDE CUSTOMIZABLE FOR YOUR COMPANY!
We are proud to provide the training for Abacus Plumbing and Air Conditioning, and to have created their "Comfort System Design Guide."
DAY 3 - WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Eliminate the “No’s” From Your Life
- Objections occur on every call. Unfortunately, most salespeople don’t know how to professionally work through the objection.
- You will learn how to use the objection to create the close.
Boosting the Replacement Ticket
- There are techniques that you will master that have proven effectiveness for increasing your current average ticket.
- You will return home with POWERFUL CLOSES that WORK!
The Options CLOSE
- You will learn how to use the Options Close to create a desire for your recommendations.
- You will learn how to perform the "A,B,C" approach to closing.
Creating Desire for Large Ticket Items
Add-ons Boost Sales
- You will learn the secrets to creating large replacement tickets through the power of add-ons.
How do I register for this program?
You can do that now by clicking the register button below:
Register by phone: 512-333-4133. You can also call our office and we will personally handle the registration process for you over the phone.
What is the investment for the program?
New Students – $2,292 per new student.
Special Pricing – We offer Early Bird Discounts for the first 10 Students. Our Coaching Clients also receive special pricing. Call for details.
Returning Students – $573 per returning student. Students returning to the same class can attend at 75% off the retail total. To register a returning student, simply email [email protected] with the following information: 1. Name of student, 2. Class they would like to attend.
This Program is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
"I have given money back to 1 person out of the thousands that have been trained at Service Excellence Training. Our teachings produce huge results, but we are not for everyone. If at the end of this training, you do not believe the the information shared with you will produce a profitable return, then we will give 100% of your Money Back." - Todd Liles, CEO of Service Excellence Training.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I can’t afford the program?
You may consider accessing our free blogs and short videos online. You can also have us deliver the material in a pay as you go method by utilizing our Live Online Training Services.
How do I know if this program is right for me or my company?
If you are a TECHNICIAN or SALESPERSON who is looking to take his/her career to the next level!
Will I have to purchase additional resources or materials outside of the registration fee?
No. Part of the value of this event is that we include the materials that you will need. We also offer a Sales Presentation System at no extra charge. You will bring back not only the blueprint of success, but you will bring back a ready to modify sales presentation book, completely customizable for your company.
Where will this program be held?
The program is in Austin, TX. If you are flying, you will fly into the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. The class is held at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum.
1. Lodging is not provided.
2. Renting a car is recommended.
Hotel Information? - Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum - NEW LOCATION
This location is in the heart of Texas Hill Country in beautiful Austin, Texas.
Ask for the $149 ServExTra Rate
Address: 9505 Stonelake Blvd., Austin, TX 78759, United States
When will this program start and end?
Monday through Wednesday: 8:00 am start. Ends Wednesday by 12:00 pm.
*Note, during that same other programs will be taught.
What other Programs will be available?