Start motivating your techs TODAY!
In this podcast you will hear ideas that you can put in place now that will make a difference.
Pearl of Wisdom
“Punch Fear in the Face.”
Tip of the Week
Evernote for your Apple products or Evernote for you Android products. A centralized place to keep all your notes online. You can share information between all devices, computer, smart phone, and tablets.
Listener Submitted Questions and Highlights
HOW DO YOU MOTIVATE TECHS FOR ADD-ON SALES?
- Make sure Tech believes in what they are offering.
- Make it fun with different competitions.
HOW CAN I EARN A DOUBLE-DIGIT NET PROFIT?
- Training and consistency is key.
- Know your numbers daily.
- Stay priced right.
WHAT IS A GOOD % FOR ADMIN LABOR COSTS?
- If it’s too low you may not have good admin staff.
- If you stay at 9% you are doing a great job of using time effectively.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE FROM T&M TO FLAT RATE PRICING?
- Techs have to understand the law of average.
- Can’t feel guilty about charging certain prices for certain products.
- Understand what total costs involved are to be able to set prices.
- It is a benefit for the client to understand they are not paying for tech’s time on call.
The show is a value builder of Service Excellence Training. We provide training for Service Contractors in the classroom, at your location, and live training lessons over the internet. These are great tips for anyone in the residential contracting trades as a:
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Salesperson
- Owners and Managers
The PRESS PLAY Training Program offers personalized training programs designed to increase your:
- Average Sale
- Tech Generated Leads
- Service Agreement Conversion
The PRESS PLAY Training Series –
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can also REGISTER ONLINE.
- The Tech Series
- The Sales Series
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions:
If you have a something to say, then leave it in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to give us some suggestions on what you would like to hear on future episodes.