In this week’s podcast, Chris Elmore and Brandon Cockrell discuss some ways you might be leaving value on the table.
These ways include:
- Using Minimizing Language – Do you minimize the value of your solutions or products by using minimizing language to deliver the bad news?
- Assuming Value – Do you assume your customer assigns the same value to your solution as you do? Are you explaining using good analogies and easy to understand examples?
- Not Focusing on One Call at a Time – Are you thinking about this call or the next call?
- Not Practicing Like a PRO – Do you practice your tradecraft? Do you practice your communication skills?
- Creating Contrast – Are you doing the same thing as competitors but charging more? Are you creating a good, positive contrast? Are you proving that you’re worth more?
Once you’ve listened to the podcast, do some honest self-assessment. If you’re doing any of the things listed above, make sure to implement the tips from this podcast to keep from leaving value on the table.
Check out these upcoming classes:
Subscribe to never miss an episode:
Download the Podcast to Listen Later: Leaving Value on the Table
Thanks for listening, liking, and sharing!