What do you do when your client’s body language is screaming “NO!”?
Find out how to overcome the “Defensive Client”.
The next P.R.E.S.S. P.L.A.Y. Training Seminar will be in Austin, TX. Tech Series, taught by Terry Barrett and our Sales Series, taught by Todd Liles.
Infusion Soft for your business. An amazing way to market and track online results.
SELLING TO DEFENSIVE CLIENTS
You can get a complete video with PowerPoint of this training on our website by clicking the link here.
There are 3 main times in the service call when a homeowner will show a defensive posture towards the service technician.
1. Defensive Posturing during the Relationship phase:
2. Defensive Posturing During the Evaluation phase:
3. Defensive Posturing During the Presentation phase:
Listener Submitted Questions
1. David Adams: Home Energy Group said their biggest obstacle was clients needing to get 3 bids. How would you handle that call?
2. Rory Ward: Rortech Electrical said that he wants to know how you would up sell on an electrical service call?
3. David Munie: What is the better way, to do a live presentation or to mail the client a bid and why?
4. Jason Sunkel; What do you do when another company comes while you are there?
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can learn more by clicking class links below:
If you have a something to say, then leave it in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to give us some suggestions on what you would like to hear on future episodes.
A proactive business is a successful business. That's why our team takes the time to make sure every client has a proactive, not reactive, business plan. Our strategies make your business run more smoothly and profitable.
Our training services help businesses identify and achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs). Whether it's increased revenue or higher satisfaction rates, our methods allow you to see immediate and continued results.
Our team of experts works hard to make sure your business gets personalized training. We'll work with your team one-on-one or in group settings to set and achieve your business goals. We develop training based on your goals!
We believe that people are the most valuable asset. We strive to provide outstanding benefits, life balance, leadership, and support to our team. We believe in helping people reach their greatest level of growth, contribution and satisfaction.