My name is Shannon Liles. I am the proud wife of Todd Liles and mother of the best kid ever, Willa! I have been part of the SET Team for about a year now, taking care of the bookeeping and accounting.
12 Things about me:
- I am striving to be a strong Christian woman.
- I have moved around all my life. The longest I have ever been in one place is the 5 years we have now been in Kyle, TX.
- I graduated from Louisiana Tech University with a Bachelor of Interior Design. I have a talent for decorating and spacial planning.
- Todd and I have been married for about 12 years. We met in High School.
- I started working in Sales in College, mostly retail. I worked for about 4 years in Hotel Hospitality and found it a nice fit for my personality. I worked as a Dispatcher for Drain and AIr Rescue for 2 years. My hospitality and sales training were an asset for this position.
- I am deathly afraid of flying.
- I LOVE organization! I also enjoy data entry, which is odd to most. This is why I enjoy my SET tasks. I also enjoy working behind the scenes.
- I am an avid reader! My favorite thing to do is sit down with a good book.
- I volunteer at our Church’s nursery. My time with the kids is very special to me!
- I pride myself on being kind, caring, loving, and hard working. I am working on patience…
- I have a soft spot for animals in need, which is why we own two rotten dogs, and three loud-mouth birds.
- I am proud of my family and so blessed to have them in my life.