Kerry Webb has been coaching and consulting with residential home service owners since 2010. However, he has been training and consulting business managers, owners, and executives for more than 20 years including the Zig Ziglar company, Amoco Credit Union, Bell Helicopter, IDC Engineering, Paradigm Engineering, Vought Aircraft, Marlin Fork Lifts, and Big D Metalworks just to name a few.
Things about Kerry
- Kerry is a man of faith and believes in giving of himself, his talents, and his resources.
- He is married to the beautiful and wonderful Lisa Webb.
- Kerry is a father. His children include one biological son and two step sons.
- He lives to help others and he loves to train and coach.
- He is rides a Victory Magnum motorcycle and is an avid hunter, fisherman, and golfer.
- Kerry’s goal is to help you succeed. He has coached residential service companies that have experienced outstanding growth. Some examples of business results:
- grown from $800,000 to $1,600,00 in 2 years.
- grown from $1,200,000 to over $4 million in 2 years.
- grown from $2,400,000 to over $3,300.000 in 11 months.
- grown from $4,000,000 to $6,000,000 in one year.
- grown from $1,800,000 to $3,900,000 in four months.
- Kerry will help you develop a winning game plan and stick to it. Winning includes taking action on your core beliefs.
- He believes the service call is the foundation of a healthy businesses. The better you perfect this part of your business, the bigger your company can grow.
- Kerry believes that maintenance club memberships are the best way to keep technicians and customers for life. When you build it right, both customers and techs will stay with you.
- He believes in training your technicians weekly. Companies that invest in their technicians increase profits, reduce turnover and create a great place to work.
- He believes that sustained sales are the key to success and he can show you how to preplan your sales months in advance.
- Kerry believes in building strong client relationships. He considers each client a friend and will go the extra mile to help you succeed.
- He believes that we accomplish more when we have clear goals and he will help you establish and achieve bigger goals.
- He believes the best marketing program is through creating satisfied customers and Kerry will do his best to keep you coming back for more.
- Kerry has a passion for building stronger men, better leaders, and growing companies. He would love to support you in achieving even greater success in your business.
KEY THOUGHTS FROM KERRY:
- Coaching and Consulting is FREE…if it is any good, it pays for itself 10X to 20X.
- Make your business more like a game where everyone can win. Develop a positive culture and high performance will follow.
- You can make serious money in the service industry when you understand that you are actually in the “people business” and you happen to provide residential products and services.