We’ve been taking vacations here at Service Excellence Training. In the last 3 weeks, Chris Elmore went to Ireland, Toby went to North Carolina, and Kerry and I went to Disney. Not together. We each took our own families, but we did go at the same time.
All these vacations got me thinking, “maybe we should do a vacation podcast.” So, we did just that, and it was so much fun recording this podcast.
In this show, we are going to laugh, tell stories, and generally have a very good time hanging out. If fun isn’t your thing, then maybe you should skip this episode.
We also unpack the following topics:
- Why employees quit when you take a vacation
- How to dispatch like Disney
- Creating “WOW!” experiences
- Why you should let your techs take a vacation in the summer months
- The culture of SET, and why it should be modeled
- How to truly disconnect when you are off
I hope you enjoy the show and Rate and Share it in on your favorite Podcast App.
Also, here are a few shots from our vacations. Enjoy.
Todd at Disney
Toby in South Carolina
Chris Elmore in Ireland
Kerry Disney Vacation
Click here to download the podcast to listen later: The Vacation Podcast
Subscribe to never miss an episode: