Everyone in this industry is interested in learning how to get more replacement leads.
Listen to our panelists share real life experiences and real life wisdom on making this work.
Pearl of Wisdom
“Just take care of the client, and the money will be there.” – Mike Bellissimo
Tip of the Week
Use digital pictures and recordings in your diagnostics. iPhone, Android, Inspection Equipment such as sewer cameras, and heat exchanger cameras.
Listener Submitted Questions and Highlights
HOW DO YOU GENERATE MORE REPLACEMENT LEADS?
- Step #1 – Define your lead types
- Step #2 – Define your numbers.
- Step #3 – Train your people to set leads.
- Step #4 – Create an environment of accountability to the lead result.
DEFINE YOUR LEAD TYPES
- Marketed Leads (New Clients).
- Be Consistent.
- Don’t wait until you need the lead to market.
- Track what ways the marketing is working.
- Tech Generated Leads (Existing Clients).
- Tech with higher closing percentage gets most opportunities.
- Don’t make them robots, give them the ability to be themselves.
DEFINE YOUR NUMBERS
- Marketed Pieces should produce: 1 call per (# of pieces); they should cost $XXX per lead, you should be able to close XX% and have an average ticket of $XXXX.
- Tech Leads should be set on systems over your company’s Line in the Sand.
- The Line in the Sand is defined by age. Keep it super simple for best results.
- Set Percentage, Close Percentage
TRAIN YOUR PEOPLE TO SET LEADS
- Remind them of what makes the company run.
- Educate your tech to educate the client to make the best decision.
CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT OF ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE LEAD RESULT
- Find the motivating factor for your tech.
- Always talk about the numbers of all guys in front of all guys.
The show is a value builder of Service Excellence Training. We provide training for Service Contractors in the classroom, at your location, and live training lessons over the internet. These are great tips for anyone in the residential contracting trades as a:
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Salesperson
- Owners and Managers
The PRESS PLAY Training Program offers personalized training programs designed to increase your:
- Average Sale
- Tech Generated Leads
- Service Agreement Conversion
The PRESS PLAY Training Series –
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can also REGISTER ONLINE.
- The Tech Series
- The Sales Series
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions:
If you have a something to say, then leave it in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to give us some suggestions on what you would like to hear on future episodes.