Special Guest: Ellen Rohr Author of “The Bare Bones Weekend Biz Plan”
Wednesdays show was PACKED with ready to use content from Ellen. She has worked with HUNDREDS of contractors helping them wrestle their businesses into submission and orchestrate it like a fine symphony. Her approach isn’t made for some fancy business school graduate. It is straight forward and streamlined specifically for busy contractors.
Pearl of Wisdom
“Give the answers to the test upfront.” – Ken Blanchard
Tech Tip of the Week
Go Mobile. Make sure your website can be viewed on all devices: Iphone, Tabs, Ect.
Here is what you will learn in the download….
- WHAT IS A BUSINESS PLAN?
- WHY IS THERE A NEED FOR A BUSINESS PLAN?
- HOW DO I PREPARE FOR THE WEEKEND OF PLANNING?
- WEEKEND HAS STARTED, NO INTERRUPTIONS, NOW WHAT?
Ellen then breaks down step by step how to create your plan:
- A powerful exercise that will help you re connect with the “Why” your company has value.
- Answer the question, “Why should this business exist?”
- What is an Elevator Speech? And why is it important?
- An easy way to set goals
- Create an Organizational Chart – Even if YOU are the organization
- Put a Financial Plan together (Not as complex as you might think)
- Get a Marketing Plan in a few simple steps
- How to create an action list that you will actually complete
Free Gifts Courtesy of Ellen Rohr
After you listen to the download, Ellen takes it up a notch with the guide for completing your plan!!
Click on www.barebonesbiz.com/set to Download a FREE copy of The Bare Bones Weekend Biz Plan
AND 9 Biz Building Forms!
The upcoming Press Play event will be held at AirNow in Millbrook, Alabama. Not only learn the steps but SEE them in action at a massively successful company!
- The PRESS PLAY Training Program offers personalized training programs designed to increase your:
- Average Sale
- Tech Generated Leads
- Service Agreement Conversion
The PRESS PLAY Training Series –
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can also REGISTER ONLINE.
- The Tech Series
- The Sales Series
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions:
If you have a something to say, then leave it in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to give us some suggestions on what you would like to hear on future episodes.