What is more important to you, a loyal employee or a productive employee?
In this podcast, you will get answers to some very important questions when it comes to your employees.
Pearl of Wisdom
“It’s only $89 a month.”
Tip of the Week
CamScanner app for your Apple products or CamScanner app for you Android products. An amazing way to send PDF’s to clients. A great closing tool for techs when the homeowner can’t be present. Also a great way to keep track of paperwork for smaller companies on a limited budget.
Listener Submitted Questions and Highlights
HOW DO YOU TRACK LEADS?
- Track Lead Opportunities by age of system.
- Age was determined by the Techs as a group.
- It increased Lead Opportunities due to the changed mindset of the Tech.
PERFORMANCE PAY PLAN FOR SERVICE AND INSTALL?
- Levelized pay for Install.
- Have incentives for Leads.
- Task Pay for Service Techs.
IS IT OK TO HIRE A PART TIME MASTER PLUMBER?
- Talk with other techs to get their take as a team.
- May cause a divide within the techs.
- Will the situation be abused by the part time tech?
LOYAL CSR, ASKS TONS OF QUESTIONS, IS SHE WORTH KEEPING?
- Questions may show concern to client, which is a good thing.
- Has she been trained properly?
- There is no substitute for great attitudes and being loyal.
The show is a value builder of Service Excellence Training. We provide training for Service Contractors in the classroom, at your location, and live training lessons over the internet. These are great tips for anyone in the residential contracting trades as a:
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Salesperson
- Owners and Managers
The PRESS PLAY Training Program offers personalized training programs designed to increase your:
- Average Sale
- Tech Generated Leads
- Service Agreement Conversion
The PRESS PLAY Training Series –
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can also REGISTER ONLINE.
- The Tech Series
- The Sales Series
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions:
If you have a something to say, then leave it in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to give us some suggestions on what you would like to hear on future episodes.