About Brandon Cockrell
I graduated from the University of Houston in 2008 as a wide-eyed kid looking for any job available. Working my way up in the restaurant industry and making a name for myself in Waco TX, I was approached with an opportunity to open a restaurant and event center in the historic Waco Hippodrome.
As general manager, I built training, developed processes and procedures for the entire event center, and managed over 100 employees. I was then offered an opportunity to be a coach and trainer at the Dwyer Group where I was able to find my true passion. Coaching small business owners about the principles of business and pushing people to be better than even they think they can be, is my number one goal.
12 things to know about Brandon Cockrell
- I graduated from the Conrad Hilton school for Hotel and Restaurant management at The University of Houston (That’s a business degree with emphasis on Hotels and Restaurants)
- My wife Jackie and I have been together ever since the first day we met, I proposed 3 weeks before our 1 year anniversary.
- Coming from a large family, family is the number one thing in my life. My beautiful wife Jackie and my two boys, Creighton and Cross come first.
- My wife has to stop me from spoiling our boys or else I would give them the world.
- Born and raised in a Christian faith and graduating from Christian schools, my wife and I intend to raise our boys in the same faith.
- Attending a small catholic high school in Waco TX, I was able to be a to be a four-sport athlete collecting many honors (TX State Champion and all-tournament team in Soccer) but Texas football and golf are all that matter now. Hook ‘Em Horns.
- My wife and I are the best team, but some roles differ than most households. I do all of the cooking because I love it. The perfect day is me creating a huge meal for all of the people that I love.
- From as early as high school I have always been a leader of people. Being a student of leadership is important to me. I strive to be a better leader every day.
- I was born and raised in Waco TX, did a 6-year stint in Houston and decided the big city was not for me. I always wanted to have a family of my own and Waco is the place for me.
- Coaching and training others is what makes my day. Moving the ball down the field and helping business owners overcome obstacles or build their business is where I gain gratification. I have coached over 40+ business’s in the past three years and over that time I have seen multiple successes:
- $220k to a growth of $1 million in 2.5 years
- $1.8 million to $2.3 million in 2 years
- $550k to $1.6 million in 2 years
- $850 to $1.8 million in 2 years
- $0 to $480k in 1.5 years
- $0 to $400 in 2 years
- I am a huge movie buff. Although I am considered a millennial, I had to watch what my brothers were watching growing up. If you want to talk movies from the 80’s to current, I hope you have some extra time.
- My father was an electrician by trade for 12 years but spent most of his career as a facilities manager and he is an all-around “Mr. handyman”. I remember helping pull wire is a young kid because I could fit where most men couldn’t’. I still don’t feel like I got paid enough.
Service Excellence Training can help you succeed and earn the Profits you deserve!
If you are interested in becoming a new member of The Accountability Program, then please complete the form below.
You Can Succeed With a Plan
|Lock in your Key People||Increase your Key Results |
|Establish your Key Standards|
You Can Succeed With a Plan
Lock in Your Key People
- Team Members
Increase your Key Results
- Service Agreements
- Sale Averages
- Lead Conversions
Establish Your Key Standards
- Your Mission
- Your Brand
- Your Systems and Procedures