Do you have fears that keep you from succeeding in your business?
Find out what contractors fear and what you can do to overcome that fear!
Pearl of Wisdom
“A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:8
Tech Tip of the Week
Create Content That You Own:
4 EASY STEPS TO CONQUERING YOUR FEARS:
Can You Name Your Fears? See how the results turned out by clicking here.
STEP #1 NAME YOUR FEAR
- Silent Phones: 26% – Click HERE to find out how to make your phones ring.
- Poorly Performing Employees: 22%
- Crushing Debt: 22%
- Disgruntled Clients: 12%
- Not Being Able to Sell the Business 9% “For What it’s Worth” Brandon Jacobs, CPA
- Government Regulations 6%
- Finding Management Personnel 3%
STEP #2 KNOW FEAR’S AGENDA AND MOTIVATION
- Fear HATES you. But Fear wants you to think he is your friend.
- Fear wants to drive you CRAZY. Fear screams in your ear, “RUN!” or “FIGHT!” Fear never says, “Think about your best options.”
- Fear only has BORROWED power. If people didn’t lend Fear their minds and bodies, he would have no impact.
- Fear is JEALOUS. Whatever you are too scared to go after, he gets to keep for himself. And he wants your: Dreams, Joy, Peace, Wealth, Time, Health, and Relationships.
STEP #3 KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME FEAR
- Start before Fear knocks on your door.
- SPIRITUAL Perspective: This is the cornerstone of your value system.
- Decide “What is ENOUGH?” When you have enough, you can take more risks.
- NAME your Fears: Fear is great at surprising you. Expect the unexpected.
- Why does this thing SCARE you?
- Gather INFORMATION. When you think, you disconnect Fear’s emotional control.
- Define the “WORST CASE Scenario”. What can you live with?
STEP #4 WHEN FEAR HITS YOU, HIT BACK!
- Repeat previous steps
- What are your OPTIONS? Make a list of action steps.
- Make a DECISION to do something. Indecision is a decision. Controlled action is the goal. Not panic, and not paralysis.
- Create a plan with a DEADLINE.
The PRESS PLAY Training Series –
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can LEARN MORE HERE.
- The Tech Series
- The Sales Series
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions:
If you have a something to say, then leave it in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to give us some suggestions on what you would like to hear on future episodes.