Time Waster or a Professional Tech?
This video provides a quadrant explanation of the four different types of technicians: the complaint generator, the opportunity waster, the professional visitor, and the professional technician.
The Complaint Generator
- Has good average tickets
- Clients usually have buyers’ remorse
- No repeat business
The Opportunity Waster
- Spend limited time on the call
- Limited revenue produced
The Professional Visitor
- Clients like the professional visitor
- Clients do not invest money with the professional visitor
The Professional Technician
- Has high average tickets
- Clients love the professional technician
- Clients give raving reviews
Want to learn how to be a Professional Technician?
Service Excellence Training is a company designed around principle-based leadership training.
The P.R.E.S.S. P.L.A.Y. Training Series –
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can learn more by clicking class links below: