The PRESS PLAY Training System for Techs
The 3 Day Premier Training Program for
Techs, Plumbers, and Electricians
The PRESS PLAY training system was built for 2 reasons:
- Techs need a real system they can use. Techs enjoy this training, and can use it immediately.
- The PRESS PLAY training system has only 1 agenda – PRODUCE RESULTS. The training system enhances existing training programs you may be using.
Service Excellence Training is committed to providing a dramatic increase in your:
- Closing percentages,
- Average tickets,
- Agreement Members
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Laying the Foundation
Technicians thrive when they can see their future in your business.
Controlling Personality Types
- Knowing How to Control Personalities Starts with Knowing the Personality Styles.
- You will learn exactly what it is that motivates people to take action. You will learn the driving force behind the DISC personality assessment.
- You will also complete a thorough DISC and Values assessment prior to attending the program. These assessments will be completely unpacked in a 10-15 page report.
- You will use this report to understand how you can improve your communications, overcome objections, and boost sales!
Preparing for the Call
- This lesson explains exactly how to get yourself mentally and emotionally ready to win! You will learn how to prepare in a way that produces results.
- All relationships are about common ground. You will learn how to:
- Find the common ground subjects that will allow you to build a powerful relationship with any client.
- Remove the obstacle “They did not like me.”
Evaluating Through Questions
- Did you know that the ability to ask the right questions is the most important part of the entire service process? You will learn how to:Build your presentation based on the client’s answers.
- Settling Anxieties
- Credibility: The client is thinking “Can he fix this?” You will learn how to make them think “I won’t use anyone else!”
- Price: You will learn how to address the client’s fears about price, and overcome any price objections.
- Proving Your Recommendation Through an Undeniable Method.
- If the client doesn’t believe your findings are correct, you will never win his business. You will learn how to get absolute confirmation from the client.
- Amplifying the “Yeses” in Your Presentation
- Getting a “Yes” is all about building value that is greater than the price concerns.
- This lesson is for anyone who has ever been told: “You are too expensive!”
Mastering Flat Rate Pricing
- The mastery of the Flat Rate Pricing System.
- As a bonus, you will also receive access to the HVAC Visual Price Guide that is included with your class.
- Eliminate the “No’s” From Your Life
- Objections occur on every call. Unfortunately, most technicians don’t know how to professionally work through the objection.
- You will learn how to use the objection to create the close.
- Boosting the Service Ticket
- There are 3 techniques that you will master that has proven effectiveness for increasing your current average ticket.
The Options Form
- You will learn how to use the Options Form to create a desire for your recommendations.
- You will also receive a fully customizable Options Form that you can use in your company.
- Service Agreements are the Life Force of Your Future Success
- You can not guarantee repeat business without a long-term commitment from your client.
- Learn how to successfully implement a greater than 60% agreement conversion in your company.
Creating Leads for Large Ticket Items
- Replacement Sales are Critical for HVAC and Roofing
- The Technician Lead is the highest impact revenue generator inside your business.
- You will learn how to convert +80% of your opportunities in an ethical manner.
Add-ons Boost Sales
- You will learn the secrets to setting leads for large ticket add-ons that sell.