The Service Roundtable asked me to speak at their new Service World Expo in Las Vegas. My topic was called The Age of the Millennial – killing the service professional. And I will admit it, I crushed my presentation!
It was so well received, that I didn’t want it to die. So, I have recreated the presentation. You will find it well worth watching.
I attacked this presentation with a few goals:
- Create true clarity about the millennial.
- Provide clear ways in which you can win with the millennial.
- And, to show you how to recruit millennials in this competitive market.
I also wanted to make sure that this presentation was special. That it packed a unique punch that you don’t often see with other presenters.
After thinking through how to make this possible, I decided to include five guest speakers. In this presentation, you will hear from the following five guest:
- The Mystery Millennial: this is a young man that works in the trades. He censored out his identity, but delivers some amazing input.
- Alan O’Neill of Abacus plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical.
- Chris Hunter of Hunter heating and air-conditioning.
- Steve Harris of Harris plumbing.
- Jason Shadowen of Electrical Detectives
Each of these presenters share something powerful and unique.
Enjoy the presentation, and as always, please share with your friends