Increasing Sales with Add-On Power – Tips for Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Techs
In this short training video, we are going to explore three simple steps that would increase sales with add-ons. These are great tips for anyone in the residential contracting trades as a:
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Salesperson
The PRESS PLAY Training Program offers personalized training programs designed to increase your:
- Average Sale
- Tech Generated Leads
- Service Agreement Conversion
How to Increase Add-On Sales
- Use 3 Simple Steps after client makes investment
- Compliment their wise choice
- Ask reason they chose to replace
- Tie answer to reason to include an add-on item
3 Simple Steps
COMPLIMENT THEIR WISE CHOICE:
- Who doesn’t like to get compliments?
- Be sincere!
ASK REASON THEY CHOSE TO REPLACE:
- Ask this question even though you may already know answer.
- This is designed to get them to tell you the reason for replacement.
TIE ANSWER TO REASON TO INCLUDE AN ADD-ON ITEM:
- Show them how an add-on can also help.
- A client likes to keep making wise decisions when they have already made one with you!
- It reinforces the decision they made earlier.
The PRESS PLAY Training Series –
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can also REGISTER ONLINE.
- The Tech Series – Montgomery, AL- June 17th-19th
- The Sales Series – Montgomery, AL- June 20th-22nd
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions:
If you have a something to say, then leave it in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to give us some suggestions on what you would like to hear on future episodes.