FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I know if this program is right for me or my company?
If you are a TECHNICIAN or SALESPERSON who is looking to take his/her career to the next level!
Will I have to purchase additional resources or materials outside of the registration fee?
No. Part of the value of this event is that we include the materials that you will need. We also offer a Sales Presentation System at no extra charge. You will bring back not only the blueprint of success, but you will bring back a ready to modify sales presentation book, completely customizable for your company.
Where will this program be held?
November 10-12, 2014 in Austin, TX
When will this program start and end?
Monday through Wednesday: 8:00 am start. Ends Wednesday by 12:00 pm.
*Note, during that same week the Tech Class will also be taught.
DAY 1 – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Laying the Foundation
- The foundation of Sales must be strong to support a big future. You receive a solid foundation built on proven principles.
- This lesson lays a solid foundation built on proven principles.
Winning With Personality Types
Knowing How to Control Personalities Starts with Knowing the Personality Styles.
- You will learn exactly what it is that motivates people to take action.
- You will learn the driving force behind the DISC personal-DISC and Values assessment prior to attending the program. These assessments will be completely unpacked in a 67 page report.
- You will use this report to understand how you can improve your communications, overcome objections, and boost sales!
Preparing for the Call
- This lesson explains exactly how to get yourself mentally and emotionally ready to win! You will learn how to prepare in a way that produces results.
- All relationships are about common ground. You will learn how to find the common ground subjects that will allow you to build a powerful relationship with any client.
- This is a powerful lesson that removes the obstacle “They did not like me.”
Evaluating Through Questions
Knowing How to Ask the Questions That Get You the Answers You Want
- Did you know that the ability to ask the right questions is the most important part of the entire sales process?
- You will learn how to build your presentation based on the client’s answers.
DAY 2 – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The client is thinking “Can design a system that will handle our needs?”
- You will learn how to make them think “I won’t use anyone else!”
- You will learn how to address the client’s fears about price, and overcome any price objections.
Proving Your Recommendation Through an Undeniable Method
- If the client doesn’t believe your findings are correct, you will never win his business.
- You will learn how to get absolute confirmation from the client.
Amplifying the “Yeses” in Your Presentation
- Getting a “Yes” is all about building value that is greater than the price concerns.
- This lesson is for anyone who has ever been told: “You are too expensive!”
Mastering Your Presentation
- Todd Liles will take you through every step in mastering the use of a Professional Presentation
- You will also receive access to the Design Guide that you can customize for your company! This is included with your class!
FREE DESIGN GUIDE CUSTOMIZABLE FOR YOUR COMPANY!
We are proud to provide the training for Abacus Plumbing and Air Conditioning, and to have created their “Comfort System Design Guide.”
DAY 3 – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Eliminate the “No’s” From Your Life
- Objections occur on every call. Unfortunately, most salespeople don’t know how to professionally work through the objection.
- You will learn how to use the objection to create the close.
Boosting the Replacement Ticket
- There are techniques that you will master that have proven effectiveness for increasing your current average ticket.
- You will return home with POWERFUL CLOSES that WORK!
The Options CLOSE
- You will learn how to use the Options Close to create a desire for your recommendations.
- You will learn how to perform the “A,B,C” approach to closing.
Creating Desire for Large Ticket Items
Add-ons Boost Sales
- You will learn the secrets to creating large replacement tickets through the power of add-ons.
How do I register for this program?
You can do that now by clicking the register button below:
Register by phone: 512-333-4133. You can also call Stacy Barrett, our Event Coordinator, and she will personally handle the registration process for you over the phone.
What if I can’t afford the program?
You may consider accessing our free blogs and short videos online. You can also have us deliver the material in a pay as you go method by utilizing our Live Online Training Services.