Hi! I’m Todd Liles. I help people live the life they deserve. I own Service Excellence Training. SET trains in the field of Air Conditioning, Electrical, and Plumbing. We train Techs, Sales, CSRs, Management and Leaders.
In the picture is my B-E-A-utiful wife Shannon and my awesome daughter Willa.
I founded Service Excellence Training for 2 reasons:
- I got fired from my partnership. Yep, I sure did. It was the only thing that I have ever been fired from, and I thank God for it. I have learned that some of life’s greatest treasure is on the other side of a total mess.
- I am called to help. For me, SET is a “calling.” My professional mission is accomplished through this company. I was offered a very large pay check at a very large corporation after my partnership dissolved. I said “Thank you! But, no thanks.”
13 Things About Myself:
- I’m a Southerner. Born in Louisiana, grew up in Mississippi, living in Texas.
- Grew up in the trades. First construction job was at 14.
- My income has been earned in the trades as a builder, tech, salesman, trainer, owner, and executive. THANK YOU, for letting me be of service to you!
- I was the Director of Training for Clockwork Home Services’ Success Academy. That was a great experience, and it has been over 7 years since I worked there. Service Excellence Training and myself are NOT endorsed by Clockwork Home Services or the Success Academy. I am dependent on the relationships I build.
- My parents have both been divorced, twice. I have been married since 2001. I will not let her go.
- I have a daughter that was born in January 2011. Doctor’s didn’t have much hope for her to live. God proved them wrong.
- I have son that was born in May of 2014. He is just like his mamma!
- I feel called to greatness. I have felt that since childhood. I am in continual training to be ready.
- I love studying personalities, and what motivates people. I’m a big believer in using DISCover Profiles to help shorten and improve the process. You can see my profile by clicking here: DISCover Profile-Todd_Liles
- Graduated from the Honor’s Program at Louisiana Tech with a 3.99 average.
- I’m smart enough to help people, and wise enough to know I don’t know it all.
- I believe I am the most prolific writer of training materials for the residential trades today.
- My goal is motivate you to want to live the life you deserve. I believe that God created each of you for a very special reason, and that your value is found in the image of the creator who made you.
If you want to know more about me, then check out my personal blog at ToddLiles.com and one of the forums I use to help you enhance your life. You can connect with me here on my blog, and at Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+