About Todd Liles
Hi! I’m Todd Liles. I help people live the life they deserve. I own Service Excellence Training. SET trains in the field of Air Conditioning, Electrical, and Plumbing. We train Techs, Sales, CSRs, Management and Leaders.
In the picture is my B-E-A-utiful wife Shannon and my awesome daughter Willa.
I founded Service Excellence Training for 2 reasons:
- I got fired from my partnership. Yep, I sure did. It was the only thing that I have ever been fired from, and I thank God for it. I have learned that some of life’s greatest treasure is on the other side of a total mess.
- I am called to help. For me, SET is a “calling.” My professional mission is accomplished through this company. I was offered a very large pay check at a very large corporation after my partnership dissolved. I said “Thank you! But, no thanks.”
13 Things About Myself:
- I’m a Southerner. Born in Louisiana, grew up in Mississippi, living in Texas.
- Grew up in the trades. First construction job was at 14.
- My income has been earned in the trades as a builder, tech, salesman, trainer, owner, and executive. THANK YOU, for letting me be of service to you!
- I was the Director of Training for Clockwork Home Services’ Success Academy. That was a great experience, and it has been over 7 years since I worked there. Service Excellence Training and myself are NOT endorsed by Clockwork Home Services or the Success Academy. I am dependent on the relationships I build.
- My parents have both been divorced, twice. I have been married since 2001. I will not let her go.
- I have a daughter that was born in January 2011. Doctor’s didn’t have much hope for her to live. God proved them wrong.
- I have son that was born in May of 2014. He is just like his mamma!
- I feel called to greatness. I have felt that since childhood. I am in continual training to be ready.
- I love studying personalities, and what motivates people. I’m a big believer in using DISCover Profiles to help shorten and improve the process. You can see my profile by clicking here: DISCover Profile-Todd_Liles
- Graduated from the Honor’s Program at Louisiana Tech with a 3.99 average.
- I’m smart enough to help people, and wise enough to know I don’t know it all.
- I believe I am the most prolific writer of training materials for the residential trades today.
- My goal is motivate you to want to live the life you deserve. I believe that God created each of you for a very special reason, and that your value is found in the image of the creator who made you.
You Can Succeed With a Plan
|Lock in your Key People
||Increase your Key Results
|Establish your Key Standards
You Can Succeed With a Plan
Lock in Your Key People
- Team Members
Increase your Key Results
- Service Agreements
- Sale Averages
- Lead Conversions
Establish Your Key Standards
- Your Mission
- Your Brand
- Your Systems and Procedures