Thomas Dougherty has been in the Service Industry for over 22 years. He started out in the Carpet Cleaning and Restoration industry as a field technician. His career started with a heavy focus on service and operations before transitioning into a Sales and Marketing role in the Pest Management industry. Thomas has been in the HVAC industry for over 12 years. Most of his time in the HVAC Industry was spent in Sales, Sales Leadership roles and Sales Coaching and Training roles. For the past 4 years Thomas worked with a large group of Franchise locations that included HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Landscape Management, Windows, Appliance and Restoration.His focus as VP of Retail Sales was growing Direct sales through focused systems and training. Thomas has also spent time mastering all key areas of Business operations working as a Business Coach and Trainer for several large firms. The Service Excellence Training team was happy to welcome Thomas as one of our Success Coaches and Trainers in 2014.
Here are some interesting facts about Thomas:
10 Things about Thomas
1. He is a man of Faith and believes strongly in giving of himself, his time, his talents and his treasures.
2. He is very happily married to Stefanie Ross Dougherty for the past 15 years.
3. He has two beautiful daughters Emily Grace (9) and Kendall Elise (7)
4. He has a dream of being a Motivational Speaker/Key Note Speaker
5. Thomas has a desire to write a book, Inspired Transformation, designed to guide people towards their Divine Destiny.
6. Thomas loves to play golf. The difficulty of the game paired with his competitive spirit is a perfect match.
7. Thomas is a born and raised Texas so don’t be surprised to hear the words “fixen to” in his training sessions.
8. He is a huge fan of the Texas Longhorns! Hook Em!
9. Thomas enjoys serving in his church as a leader of the Hospitality team and has a strong calling on his heart to Preach.
10. Thomas is motivated by helping others succeed and by helping others live out their dreams.