SET gives POWER and HOPE through training that is results-focused, proven and ethical. The end result is a better life for the business owners, the employees, the clients, and the families of all.
The goal is to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
Service Excellence Training was founded by Todd Liles.
The Team of Service Excellence Training Includes:
- Todd Liles – chief executive and creative officer
- Thomas Dougherty – director of the PRESS PLAY for Sales and Leader of Coaches
- Terry Barrett – director of the PRESS PLAY for Techs
- Chris Loudermilk – Chief Dream Facilitator
- Brad Carruth – Trainer and Electrician Profit Expert
- Toby Brodie – Trainer and Business Coach
- Kerry Webb – Business Development Specialist
- Chris Elmore – Trainer and Business Coach
- Shannon Liles – accounting and mom in charge
- Joe Person – Inside Sales and Catalyst of Change
We focus on providing Training and Consultation Service to the Residential Service Trades:
- Air Conditioning
You face an abundance of challenges in today’s market:
- The New Economy
- The forces of large multi-billion dollar competitors.
- The under trained workforce
- Limited training money.
You can succeed with a plan:
Lock in your Key People
- Team Members
Increase your Key Results
- Service Agreements
- Sale Averages
- Lead Conversions
Establish your Key Standards
- Your Mission
- Your Brand
- Your Systems and Procedures
Service Excellence Training can help you succeed and earn the Profits you deserve!
If you are interested in becoming a new member of The Accountability Program, then please complete the form below.
Complete the Application Form to be considered for the Accountability Program