Why do objections happen?
Objections happen for a reason, have you given the client a reason to not fully trust?
Pearl of Wisdom
“The most important thing about running a company is to remember
what a company is. A company is simply a group of people. And as a leader of people,
you have to be a great listener, a great motivator, you have to be very good at praising the
best in people.” Richard Branson
Tech Tip of the Week
Our personal buying habits are no different than our clients.
- Are you the right company for me?
- Does your product or service meet my needs?
- Does the investment make sense for me and my family?
- Do you have flexible options for payment?
- Put on the “mantle of authority”
- Don’t be “pushy”
- Answer ALL questions the client has.
- Listen as Todd and Thomas “roll the dice” to role play objections.
The PRESS PLAY Training Series –
To Register call 512-333-4133 and Stacy will help you. You can LEARN MORE HERE.
- The Tech Series
- The Sales Series
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions:
If you have a something to say, then leave it in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to give us some suggestions on what you would like to hear on future episodes.